Friday, February 24, 2012

Bless you Mommy Stephy

Hi, my name is Princess Jasmine :) My new mommy rescued my Mom from a puppy mill, She stayed in a crate stacked on top of other poodles that were there just to make more baby poodles :( My Mommy Stephy went looking for a dog and asked around the local shelters where she could find a little dog to love. One of them told her about this place that bred poodles and Mommy Stephy said that would be wonderful to have a little poodle. So she went in and seen all of the beautiful puppies that were all groomed and waiting to be sold, but Mommy Stephy seen one little poodle in the back that looked dirty and her coat had blown out. My Mommy :( She asked about her and the breeder said why do you want that ugly thing? Her coat is not soft and she is not very friendly. My Mommy Stephy went to the cage and said she is beautiful to me. Mommy Lilly hunched in the back corner and didn't want to be touched, but she knew that all she needed was love. So she brought her home and gave her a couple of bathes and had to shave her down because she couldn't get the smell off of her. It took about a year for Mommy Lily to let someone hold her, but she finally did and now she stays on a lap all the time lol. Hugs and Kisses your pal Princess Jasmine

... Hi Princess Jasmine, thank you so much for sending me your story and your picture. You are just the cutest little girl. What a joy to see you. You are a beautiful soul, who deserves the happiness and love that you are now receiving at your new home. And with your mom there too, it is just wonderful. You have filled my heart with joy reading your story, and with pain that places like this are allowed to exist. Puppy mills should be stopped, and this seems like it was even acting like a legit breeder. And I want to give a BIG DOGGIE thank you to your wonderful Mommy Stephy. What a kind soul she is with a true compassion. Bless you Mommy Stephy, xoxo, Oscar the Poodle

1 comment:

  1. Thank you :) I adore my poodle babies, they are my best friends <3 I would do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete