Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I am NOT liking this one little bit--animal testing is bad

Avon, Mary Kay, Estée Lauder Resume Animal Testing.

Without notifying their customers, Avon, Mary Kay, and Estée Lauder have been quietly paying for poisoning tests on animals at the behest of the Chinese government in order to market their products to Chinese consumers.

How awful is this, VERY AWFUL. They think they are sneaky, when they are really just MEAN. It hurts me to see how we are treated, we have feelings too. So me and my mom are not going to use any products from these companies. That is what will make them change. thank you for listening to me, I get carried away sometimes, but this is close to my heart. xoxo, Oscar the Poodle

Thanks to LifewithDogs for this story. http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2012/02/avon-mary-kay-estee-lauder-resume-animal-testing/

No comments:

Post a Comment